How Yoga Help to Over come Headache and can make life Easy Go
How Yoga Help to Over come Headache
Yoga is the most diversified spiritual practice in the world. Crossing over many cultures (including Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and the West), Yoga also extends over multiple languages such as Hindu, Tiebtan, Bengali, Sanskrit, Tamil, Prakit, Marathi and Pali.
No longer is Yoga a mysterious phenomenon. It is now simply a way to keep you healthy and aligned. Now relax and read on as we explore yoga and meditation.
WHY Yoga…Don‘t Ignore??
Headache Relief Through Yoga & Meditation
Are you using muscle relaxants, antidepressants, prescription pain-killers, and even an oxygen tank in order to cure your Headache and still not able to win over it. I bet if you follow few steps in yoga that will help to cure this regular headache permanently.
What is headache?
In very literal way headaches are actually the symptoms of muscle fatigue(tension) near neck area of the body.
In yoga language – hold your mouth closed and the head straight upright by contracting the Temporalis and the semi-spinalis capitis muscles of the body.
- The yoga help to gain muscular and emotional strength.
- It is very effective in aerobics for a cardiovascular workout. That provide the immense power.
- That also help to Develop a sense of balance and harmony
- Yoga help in Meditate to develop peace of mind and relaxation
- Various yoga positions exercise the different tendons and ligaments of the body.
- Massages all the internal glands and organs of the body in a thorough manner
- Help to Optimum blood supply to various parts of the body and this is one of the most important key factor to freshness and remove headaches.
- There’s no doubt that yoga has tremendous benefits to your health and well-being. So how do you get started with your own yoga program?
Useful Tips how Yoga can help overcome Migraines, Stress, Anxiety and DepressionThere are different postures or Mudra by using one can easily can help them self overcome Migraines, Stress, Anxiety and Depression.
This mudra helps the balance energy flow in your body, strengthen immune system, vision build up and reduce hunger.
1. Prithvi Mudra
This mudra is basically helpful for those who are constantly under stress and this can help reduce weakness, empower digestion and improve blood circulations.
To execute this touch tip of your ring finger and thumb, and can be best practiced in morning.
2. Prana Mudra
When you put the tip of your ring and little finger on top of the thumb, while holding other two fingers straight.This mudra help to accumulate lot of energy and over power stress.
This posture also help to strengthen the immune system of the body.