Are you serious about your Blog? Really you want to make money blogging? If you are reading this article, means you are at right place. In this article I am going to share most trending and adaptive proven ways – how to increase traffic on your blog organically in 2019.
I have mentioned the recent tips and strategies to get organic traffic on your website.
I am sure you must be aware of these below few methods to increase traffic and apart of this you will get to know the most proven methods in 2019.
“If you have already live blog then I am sure you must be known to these strategies…
But I have discussed most recent and trending methods to increase traffic in 2019.”
Beginners Methods to increase traffic on website, already know strategies are:
- Writing of more detailed contents.
- Promote your contents on social media Platform.
- Best effective title of article.
- Know your niche in detail.
- Including effective images & photos in article blog post.
- Use of proper keywords play great role to enhance traffic.
- Use social sharing Button and Retweet past contents.
- Guest Blogging one of the major factor to increase traffic on blog.
- Incorporate videos in article and blog post.
- Promotion of your mailing list.
Now let’s discuss the best Advanced Proven Strategies that will help to increase traffic on your blog in 2019.
If you are able to understand the below few question then you would surely able to increase traffic on your blog, by focusing on mobile SEO.
Need to understand target audience and how to analyze the target audience, do your audience comes from organic search?
See these questions.
Who Is Your Targeted Audience, have you ever thought about this?
Table of Contents
If you’re doing research for your own website then you should ask yourself who is your ideal user, and what keyword will they be searching.
Once you know the answer, you can start to create web pages and content to target those users.
- The Definitive Guide for Keyword Research in 2019
- How To Make Your Product Stand Out With Google Ads Features
Generally, for an SEO agency the target audience could be any business with a website that is not generating any or low revenue.
This can be further divided into the various SEO niches and expertise such as:
• Local SEO: Here the purpose of SEO would be to rank local businesses higher in local search results as well as in local map pack.
Example: Local plumbers, realtors, lawyers etc.
• National/Global SEO: The SEO agency would focus on ranking the website higher on a national and even global scale.
• Video SEO: Making video’s go viral using SEO strategies.
• E-commerce SEO: As the name indicates this is for sites that sell products online.
Based on the skill set of the SEO professional or agency they can target clients in need of such services.
How traffic from Yahoo or Bing is better?
What i mean is that the traffic stay on the site longer and have a much less bounce rate.
But the traffic is about a third of Google’s. I think Bing traffic is better because it is the default search engine for most PCs. and Older people don’t really search and do research as much as younger people.
- 50+ Best WordPress plugin to Make Pro Blog in 2019
- Complete Guide on Google Search Console
- BLACK HAT SEO : Do You Really Need It? This Will Help You Decide!
Younger people know how to change the default search engine from Bing.
The older people can’t and that is why it is more convertible traffic then Google.
Where The Most Traffic comes on your blog, any planning?
By Organic Search:
Most of the traffic comes from organic searches.
If your website ranks in the top position of the search results that means you would get more visits as compared to the ones ranking below you.
As per a recent survey done on multiple websites, it was noticed that 80% of the website traffic comes from organic searches and the rest from social media and direct visits.
This definitely means that every business should focus more on their SEO as it has the capability to bring in a huge amount of potential audience.
- Dofollow Backlink: The Definitive Guide To Create Backlink 2019
- How to Create a High Quality Backlink in 2019
- Why Should You Focus on Mobile SEO in 2019
By Target Keywords:
Most traffic to your website will usually come from your main target keywords. In our case, it’s people who are specifically searching for travel vaccines for certain countries or information about vaccines.
What Keywords Are The Least Competitive?
The keywords with a low search volume are always the least competitive.
Here is an example:
The keyword SEO has an average search volume of 110,000 per month thus ranking for this keyword is definitely going to be tough,
however at the same time the keyword SEO Services has a search volume of 9,900 per month which makes this to be a keyword that a mid-authoritative website can target and lastly if you are new business and just launched your website then you should go for the low hanging keywords like city+SEO example Milwaukee SEO this keyword has a search volume if 1,000 per month.
If you are just getting started then start by targeting the low search volume keywords as they are easy ti rank for and will help you build that initial authority towards your business and then target mid and high end keywords.
Longer Keyword is better.
The longer the he keyword the less competitive it is. It is usually most convertible then shorter ones.
Also if a keyword has not searches it will be noncompetitive.
How to choose keywords That Are The Most Profitable?
In order to understand most profitable keywords for SEO, we need to understand the search intention.
There are 3 kinds of online searches made by every individual:
Now, you need to target for keywords that best suits your business model.
If you run a blog site then you should choose keywords that will provide higher search volume and helpful information to your audience and at the same if you are selling products or services online then your target keywords will be the ones that are directly focused on sales.
If you run a fishing blog site and also sell fishing equipment’s then your blog section will be focused on informative keywords such as best fishing tips or Top fishing spots and for the store section the focus keywords are going to be buy fishing rod, fishing equipment’s for sale.
Based on your business model choose the most Prof Keywords and create quality content behind it to rank higher in the SERPs.
- How to Write Effective SEO Friendly Content 
- Off Page SEO Checklist and Techniques: Know Step by Step 
- Make Your Contents More Engaging (10 Best Tips)
By Keyword tools:
Choosing keywords requires KW research tools to help identify their monthly search volume and competition.
Ideally, you want keywords that get enough searches but aren’t covered with long-form content blog results.
What is Role of Focus & Diversify in SEO?
Focus and diversification are really important in SEO as one can really be focused on rankings thus we need to remember that the focus should always be on conversions.
The focus of SEO should be to grow websites authority and drive organic traffic to the website.
Diversification helps in achieving this target by expanding search keywords of the website, add highly valued content to the website and grow online reputation of the website. By Jobin John from Egochi
SEO plays an important part in growing a website
SEO plays an important part in growing a website and increasing the number of visitors, but it should also be used in conjunction with other forms of marketing. PPC and social media marketing are two additional ways to diversify your traffic and not rely solely on SEO.
- Most Effective Way to write Blog Article to Rank in Google Search Engine
- 5 Best Ever SEO Tools and Tricks Help to Double website Traffic (Improve Bounce Rate)
- 15 Best Fundamental Ideas To Create Readable Blog Content (Help to Drive Organic traffic) Rank in Search Engine
- 9 Secrets About ‘Get Followers On Pinterest’ That Has Never Been Revealed For The Past 10 Years
- Best Social media Tools to Build Online Brand in 2019