Useful Tips to Charge Your Android phones Faster
Table of Contents
- 1 Useful Tips to Charge Your Android phones Faster
- 2 How can I speed up my phone charging? How do I get my Samsung phone to charge faster? Can you use a fast charger on a regular phone?
- 3 Why is my phone charging slowly?
- 4 Enable Battery Saver Mode While Charging
- 5 Switch off your Phone while charging
- 6 While charging put your smartphone on airplane mode
- 7 While Charging Remove Smartphone Mobile Cover Case
- 8 Avoid wireless charging as much as possible
- 9 Unnecessary futures must be closed down
So in this Article I am going to give a very useful tips ‘Best Methods to Charge Your Android Phone Much Faster‘. Smart phones users are always looking for how to charge your phone instantly.
Here are the few questions you always looking to find the perfect and great answer for these questions related to a smart charging instantly and faster.
How can I speed up my phone charging? How do I get my Samsung phone to charge faster? Can you use a fast charger on a regular phone?
Few quick tips which you can follow to speed up your phone charging are:
- While charging put your smartphone on airplane mode.
- You can switch off your phone while charging.
- While charging remove your smartphone mobile cover case.
- Ensure that you are charging a mobile phone must be kept at cool place.
- Have a proper maintenance of your battery at regular interval.
- All charging put your phone on battery saver mode.
- Make sure that unnecessary futures must be closed down while charging.
- Use a portable USB charger.
- Always try to charge your phone with wall socket.
- Avoid wireless charging as much as possible.
- Use high-quality cable for charging.
Why is my phone charging slowly?
To check this issue, must check your charging cable this is one of the great factor to speed and slowdown charging speed of your android phones charging.
Let’s discuss in details, how you can help yourself to charge your android phone faster.
Enable Battery Saver Mode While Charging
Is the one of the most advantages features provided in all the smartphone so why don’t you use this features that is ‘enable your battery saver mode’.
To do this Go to >>Settings > Battery > Battery Saver and turn it on. This features helps a lot to charge your Android phone faster.
Switch off your Phone while charging
This method looks a very simple but I bet you it is one of the most important and powerful factor. When your smartphones are switched off it is not consuming any power from the battery.
So when you are charging your phone with switched off so it is very obvious that it will charge much faster.
While charging put your smartphone on airplane mode
Charging your smartphone on airplane mode is one of the best practice in which your smartphone will charge much faster than usual mode.
Fluctuating network signals is one of the greatest factor that reduces your smartphone battery very fast.
Suppose you are residing in a remote area where the network connection are very fluctuating. So you’ll notice that your mobile phone battery dying frequently. So try to put your smartphone on airplane mode while charging and you will realize that your android phone charge faster.
While Charging Remove Smartphone Mobile Cover Case
We all know that nowadays all the smartphones batteries are made up of Lithium ion batteries.
And the main concept behind this lithium ion battery is that it get charged much faster when battery is cool. So if you are understanding that I am telling you to put your phone in freeze so don’t do that. I am not advising for this process. .ha ha ha.
It is just advice to put your phone in normal air temperature and it’s done when your phone case is removed in normal state.
Avoid wireless charging as much as possible
Let me first clear that we and our organization are not against the wireless charging.
Here we are discussing on a topic how we can charge our smartphone faster, so on basis of this. it has been already proved that wireless charging is bit slower as compared to cable charging.
Because charging via wire more energy is transferred to the battery as compared to wireless charging, where the losses of energy are much greater.
Unnecessary futures must be closed down
Unnecessary features means when you are not using any features like Wi-Fi, aeroplane mode, Bluetooth, Hotspot etc. These features get lots of unnecessary power from battery.
So while charging you must keep in mind to close all these features not using at all. This obviously help to charge your android phone faster.
If you find any value in this article, we encourage to share this article in social media, so large mass of people can read and understand this a bit. Our mission to spread the Technology awareness among the people. so share this article on social media platform.
Don’t Miss To Read
- Apple Watch Series 4 and Samsung Galaxy Smart Watch review and Comparison
- Why Should You Focus on Mobile SEO Right Now
- How to Write Effective SEO Friendly Content
- Make Your Contents More Engaging
- Off Page SEO Checklist and Techniques: Know Step by Step
- Most Effective Way to write Blog Article to Rank in Google Search Engine
- 9 Secrets About ‘Get Followers On Pinterest’